Any violation that would qualify as money laundering will result in a referral to law enforcement authorities and the transfer to them of personal information about the potential offender. We strive to provide the safest and most comfortable betting environment for our users. In this regard, Bet O Bet India has some restrictions in place:
- The security service may conduct random checks on users and request copies of their identity documents;
- Each user can have no more than one account through registration. Re-registration inevitably leads to blocking all accounts;
- Players must provide accurate personal information. Obligatory information is e-mail address and phone number;
- The internal security system automatically analyzes financial transactions. If a suspicious transaction is detected, it can be frozen;
- Withdrawals can only be made to e-wallets and bank accounts of the account owner.
These restrictions not only increase the overall level of security, but also protect the users themselves.
If money laundering or other forms of fraud are suspected, the player’s account may be temporarily blocked without prior notice.